English Teachers Are Happy To Share

English Teachers Are Happy To Share

Random Thoughts by Pauline

April 6 2015 Monday 
Bean Bean is aging

People who have never had a dog as pet can never undersrand or empathize with dog owners for treating dogs as children. I, for one, take Bean Bean, my dog for close to 15 years, as my child. I don't just feed him. That is the very basic. I will care for him till death do we part!


Dogs are routine creatures and so once they behave differently, something must be wrong.


Bean Bean excretes inside the cage covered with diapers and elevated with a basin underneath. About a month ago, I noticed that Bean Bean had difficulty getting inside the cage. He put the right fore paw first on the edge, hesitated, then as though gathering all his strength jumped inside!


I took him to the vet. The diagnosis was he had back problem but operation was not advised because of his advanced age.


Bean Bean has, since then, been taking pain killers. The drugs work miracle but maybe with unwarranted side-effect. Bean Bean is back to his playful self jumping in and out the cage at ease!