English Teachers Are Happy To Share

English Teachers Are Happy To Share

Random Thoughts by Pauline

 December 22 2013, Sunday

Indulgence

Every Sunday I enjoy my four-hour indulgence routine from 9 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon. I am pampered with facial treatment and body massage! I try to keep this ritual to the best I can though it means I have to get up at 8. Regretfully, sometimes duty calls would deprive me of this weekly pleasure!

 

I am a firm believer of work hard, play or rather relax hard. When at work, I am focused. I am a person of no particular hobbies unless if that four-hour weekly pleasure is to be counted! I don't cycle, sing, swim or play any sports.

 

When I was at school, my family was so poor that we had ro worry about the next meal! Certainly, there would not be any spare money for interest classes. As far as I can remember, life had always been difficult until late 80s. Every dollar had to be carefully calculated and holidays would only mean a stroll in the park.

 

I am very contented with my present life thanking whoever is up there every morning when I get up forbeing granted another new day !