English Teachers Are Happy To Share

English Teachers Are Happy To Share

Random Thoughts by Pauline

December 20 2013, Friday
Dr. Lee Lok-sze
Still about yesterday’s luncheon conference. I was early. As I always say: you can never be punctual. You are punctual because you are early. So there were only very few guests around. I found a seat and started checking my phone. It was then that I saw Dr. Lee Lok-sze seated right next to me. Dr. Lee needs no introduction. She is the world’s first woman explorer to reach the Arctic, Antarctic and Mount Everest. She has made 18 expeditions to the poles and four ventures to Mount Everest. With her photography and writing, she proactively shares her observations and experience. I have so much admiration for her great physique and persistence.

And so I stood up, gave Dr. Lee my name card and started introducing myself. She remembered my school which she visited several times in the past years.

From there we went on sharing our views on a large number of topics. Before we went into the hall for the conference, we both agreed that life can be very simple and the world is for all species not just humans to share.