English Teachers Are Happy To Share

English Teachers Are Happy To Share

Random Thoughts by Pauline

 JANUARY 29 2014, Wednesday

       Sleep

It is holiday! I decided to treat myself to a morning with no "wake up" call and I went to bed extremely early last night - 10:30! I only do that when I am sick!

But unfortunately my biological clock has adapted to the 6-hour sleep regiment. So what happened last night was I woke up at 4:30! I tried every means - counting sheep, getting up to have a drink and of course tossing and turning to get into the right posture that would put me back to sleep. Finally, I was vaguely asleep but the quality was poor.

We are all suffering from sleep deficit. While we are taking supplement, getting facial treatment, putting on expensive cream and be forever in pursuit of longevity and good health, we have shelved the best formula - a good night sleep and appropriate amount of exercise!