English Teachers Are Happy To Share

English Teachers Are Happy To Share

Random Thoughts by Pauline

JANUARY 28 2014, Tuesday

                   Clutter

Today is the 28th day of the last month of the Year of the Snake, a day for clearing the clutter and tidying up the house for the red posters to be put up. What a good practice!
 
But it is really hard and slow to decide what to keep and what not! I could be sitting down there on the floor for hours clearing the drawers but in the end, the stack of things to keep was much higher than the pile to throw away! Why? This ticket was from the trip to a museum and that coin was a gift.  Then that was a Christmas card signed by all the good colleagues of the school office! Next to it was the programme of the school musical! Can you believe that I still have my report cards from primary 5?
 

I also like to keep tins and cans. They come in all colours and sizes. I give myself many excuses for keeping them such as they are good for separately holding my collections of coins, stamps, shells, book marks etc. 

Well, in Hong Kong, space is most precious. If we want more space and can't afford big flats, we have to clear our clutter. I know but it is just not so simple!

Well, in Hong Kong, space is most precious. If we want more space and can't afford big flats, we have to clear our clutter. I know but it is just not so simple!

 
So my resolution for the Year of the Horse is not to clutter from the start! By the way, the photo attached is NOT my room!